Software & technology teams at Alaska Airlines build experiences that impact our employees, guests, and make us a forerunner of change in the industry. Driven by curiosity, collaboration, and wicked smarts, this group builds our future.
Why Alaska Airlines is IT?
⟾ Flight chances for you and your loved ones to keep searching.
⟾ A culture of collaboration where jobs and ideas are respected and supported.
⟾ Professional development is supported with time allocated for it each day
⟾ Approved by Geekwire as one of Seattle’s most popular companies for IT workers
⟾ Alaska Airlines Seattle office is a low-stress commute for many with simple access to the airport for weekend getaways
Job Designations in Software & Tech Department
- Senior Product Designer, E-commerce
- Software Engineer II, E-commerce
- Manager, Software Engineering – Flight Operations
- Senior Enterprise System Engineer – Identity Systems
- Software Engineer, E-commerce
- Manager Agile Delivery, E-commerce
- Senior Software Developer (ETL)
Primary Requirements to Apply for Software & Technology Jobs?
- A valid passport of the USA is necessary.
- The work permit is a necessary document for applying.
- The candidate must be 18 years or older
- Leadership and Team management skills are an added benefit.
- Must be able to interact well with co-workers.
- Must be willing to work on various projects than their core are if needed.
Thank you for your interest in Software & Technology Jobs at Alaska Airlines! Current job openings are extremely limited due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
But if you’re curious in a future role, please join Alaska Airlines Talent Community or follow on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube). Alaska Airlines look forward to connecting with you soon. Until then, be safe and well.
Reference Link: https://alaskaair.jobs